Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Christmas Finally Came

I know that February is a little late to get a Christmas present. We ordered our dinning room set 2 weeks before Christmas and it came yesterday. I am excited we had a dinning room for 5 years at our home in Oregon and never got a set. It only took us 4 months in this house to get one. On the same day I got a pictured I ordered from Deseret Book the day after Christmas. It was back ordered so they had to pull some strings for me to get it. I just love it. It is the Portland Temple. even though we have been in Denver for a year now I just couldn't go and get the Denver Temple. The Portland Temple is just to beautiful not to have hanging up!




5 comments:

Jill said...

I love the table and the picture. I know you have been waiting a long time. Enjoy them. I just got chairs for my dining room but haven't picked material yet, will have to take pictures when it is completed.

Marc and Megan said...

Oooh, love the pictures! Everything is so classy! I think we're gonna have to find that same print of the Portland temple - it's so beautiful!

FarrEver Family said...

I am very Envious! That is a gorgeous table! All of your stuff looks so nice. How do you manage it with four kids?

the splendid life of us... said...

I forgot how beautiful your bedroom furniture is! We pitched in with Bryce's siblings to get that same picture for his parents. It is beautiful, hopefully someday I can have one in my home too, I love it!

Lindsey from The R House said...

gorgeous!