Saturday, February 2, 2008

Cousins

I had my niece and nephew for a day and a half this weekend. My brother and sister in law bought a new house. Since my 4 kids don't have the ability to move boxes I offered to take her kids as my part. Wow I think I will stick to just having 4 kids. My nephew Tanner was a lot of help though! My niece is only 3 months older than the twins so it felt like having triplets. No thinks! So to pass the time along while Rob was working late we put a movie on and had popcorn.

Here is Tanner and Taylor. For some reason they have really hit it off together. Tanner always runs to her first when he gets here to give her a hug. The other day it was so cute. I was just watching Alissa. When Taylor saw her she came running outside with arms open saying Tanner. As soon as she realized there was no Tanner she stopped in mid sentence turned and walked away. No hug for Alissa I guess. Here are some cute pictures of them today. They were being so sweet to each other. I hope they can always be close friends.