Friday, February 1, 2008

Too many cooks in the kitchen

I was cooking dinner last night and once again I had my 3 helpers. I was browning meat and Chase was being so cute telling Taylor to be careful that it was hot and not to touch. Then he told her that she should blow on it to cool it off. They were being very cute until Chase was blowing too hard and spit in the pan YUK! Luckily I saw where it landed and washed that part of the pan. They at least eat dinner. They usually to when they help make it.Not the best picture, but Taylor was blowing so well.
Some nights they all line up and there is no room for me so I have to go on the other side of the bar just to do what REALLY needs to be done. It really is fun since Zack would never care about helping.

1 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

TOO CUTE! I think it is so great that they want to help! I so love seeing pictures of the kids! I miss you guys!