Saturday, February 16, 2008

New half bath

Our computer is still in the shop, but I decided to look for the cord for my camera. Yeah I found it. Luckily Zack has a computer so I am not cut off from the world. It is so funny how when I unplugged our computer I went straight up to Zack's computer and was so happy that his internet still worked. It is so sad that I rely on the internet so much. We really did need it though we had 2 doctors apts. with new doctors and didn't know where their offices were.

We painted out half bath right after the kitchen. We went with green just to do something different. I really like the color. We are burnt out on painting. Too bad we still have a ton of rooms to do still.I put this cabinet together all by myself. I didn't have the patience to wait until Rob got home.
Here is the green. I think for the master bath I will go with red. Who knows I might chicken out when we get enough gumption to paint again.

1 comments:

the splendid life of us... said...

Love the green, and I have seen bathrooms done in red and it looks awesome! And I just wanted to say that I love the family pics you put up, seriously cute family!