Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Vinyl Lettering

I wanted to tell you about this place my sister in law told me about. They do vinyl lettering just like uppercase living does. They just do it over the internet. It is SO MUCH CHEAPER. They don't have all the cute pictures that the other places offer, but if you just want words then it is great. Here is their website I couldn't figure out how to do something so I called them and I got a call back in 5 minutes. I ordered the letters on Saturday and I got them on Tuesday. They are located in Brigham City Utah. Here are the two things that I got.
It was hard to get a good picture there was a lot of natural light coming in. This is about 3 feet by 3 feet and there is no way I could have gotten it for the price I got at other places.

4 comments:

Marc and Megan said...

So cute! I saw some of these vinyl designs at Christmastime from a different site. I love the ones you chose! I'll have to look into it and pick out something for our home. Thanks for sharing it! :)

Anonymous said...

It may be cheaper, but it definitely doesn't look as nice as the lettering from Uppercase Living, IMHO. The spacing on the saying that they tried to copy from UL is off. If it is something going in your home it's probably worth paying a little extra for the professional design. My opinion.
Jenni

Jen said...

Just so you know Jenni I am the one that designed them and they look great and everyone who comes over tells me how much they love it!

Jill said...

I love it! I have now been out there looking so I can find something fun for my house. Thanks for sharing the info. Hope to have pictures of my finished dining room soon. Special ordered my material on Saturday.